When building granny flats for our clients, Megacorp Group follows three main guiding principles:
- The provision of quality services for our clients
- The health, safety and welfare of all our personnel, including sub-contractors, and the public
- Care for the environment
Our commitment to these principles is clearly demonstrated by our efforts to become, and remain, accredited in the relevant areas and we are proudly certified as follows:
- Quality ISO 9001
- Health & Safety AS/NZS 4801
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
Quality ISO 9001
Megacorp Group endeavours to exceed both client expectations and industry standards by adhering to a well-established project documentation system, utilising proven and high-quality project management techniques and technologies, and by appointing a senior manager to head each individual project.
As a quality-focused organisation, Megacorp Group Pty Ltd shall:
- Remain committed to the development and continual improvement of the Integrated Management System (IMS) and all its associated policies and procedures
- Ensure there is a mechanism and framework for establishing and reviewing the company’s quality objectives and the level of customer satisfaction in all our services
- Through transparent monitoring and quality auditing, ensure that all operational processes are continuously reviewed and improved upon where necessary
- Conform to all regulatory requirements and applicable international standards and codes
Safety AS/NZS 4801
Within Megacorp Group, safety is our overriding priority and nothing is deemed more important than ensuring a safe working environment for our on-site employees, sub-contractors, office team, project management and the public. To ensure we maintain our safety accreditation and continue with our excellent safety record, we have established and implemented a Safety Management System (SMS), including risk assessment registers and work-safe method statements, in operation across all business units and projects.
Our SMS covers all legislative and Work-cover requirements and complies with all national and industry-related codes of practice. Each of our projects is delivered under an AS/NZS 4801:2001 accredited system requiring detailed project-specific safety plans to be agreed and signed-off prior to any build work commencing for that project.
This Occupational Health & Safety Management System applies to all activities within Megacorp Group Pty Ltd and enables us to:
- implement, maintain and improve our Safety Management System
- Assure ourselves of our conformance with stated OH&S policy
- Demonstrate this conformance to others, including relevant authorities
- Achieve national and international certification by meeting or exceeding the standard set by approved external organisations
Megacorp Group goes beyond legislative and regulatory environmental standards to minimise or eradicate any adverse environmental effects that could be attributable to our workplace activities and projects. Our Environmental Management System (EMS) has been created in accordance with the best global practices conforming to international standard ISO 14001:2004. Our EMS ensures that all appropriate documentation is maintained on a regular business basis and that all staff and sub-contractors adhere to this policy throughout day-to-day operational activities.
Features of Megacorp Group’s detailed EMS include:
- Procedures for identifying actual and potential environmentally sensitive aspects of a project
- Procedures for identifying legal and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Documents the environmental objectives and targets, and details the Environmental Management Program for achieving them
- Describes our Environmental Management System consistent with ISO 14001:2004, including structures and responsibilities, training, communication, documentation, operational control, emergency preparedness and response, checking and corrective actions, management review procedures and the commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrates that Megacorp Group’s Environmental Management System meets all requirements of the ISO 14001:2004 standard